Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Summer Europarty in Rotenberg, Germay AND moving on!

Soo.... Here's Ferdinand again, this time about the awesome Euro Party in Rotenberg "Jugendburg" in Germany. It was SO much fun, and I met so many wonderful TVnet members, most new to me but some people I already knew (and stalked... *evil smile*). Anyway. Here are the pics, enjoy!

Here, in the first one I'm sitting on top of Taika Sedai's luggage on Frankfurt airport train station. We took an IC train to Mannheim, and then continued to Wiesloch-Walldorf (I know, these German town names... *rolls eyes*), where we continued by bus to the Rotenberg town, and walked up the hill to the party castle. Everyone else were already there, and we were quite late since we missed one train and had to wait. But nevermind... I was tired after the journey and spent the time in our room labeled the (pie) cookbook (*arch*).



Next day, we went to see the medieval Burg Steinsberg in a nearby town. It looked like this:



Here I'm posing on top of the donjon of the castle. It had 4 meter thick walls, and very worn steep wooden stairs. I'm glad Taika Sedai carried me in her backpack. It'd have been a pain to bounce up all the stairs!



After getting back down we had some refreshments. Here I'm taking a sip from Taika Sedai's coffee. Rijomu Sedai's sitting next to us.



Well, SHE (Rij Sedai) had much better refreshments, and she offered me some of her wine and cheese cake (after I had glared at her menacingly for a while *nods*)



Well, then. The evening went nicely with some beer and campfire, and the citizen Argent "Ninja" Shiroi kept the fire alive for us. We roasted marshmallows and various other stuff (*look*) at the fire. The second day we visited a medieval market in another nearby town. This time I stayed at the castle... had hell of a hangover...

And at Saturday evening there was the banquet with official ceremonies (led by Alyssa Sedai of the Yellows). The dinner was good, and I stealed some of Rij Sedai's wine, too. :D



Here she is, carrying me in one of my favourite places (at least on Aes Sedai *nods*).



Here I'm meeting my new host, Thalya Sedai from Sweden! She's a real Aes Sedai, she could glide, have conversations, and even nod while I was sitting on top of her head!



It took one of Isarma Sedai's lively country dances to scare me off her head. Here we're waiting for the dance lesson (3-hour long!!!) to begin.



Well... You know dancing is not really my thing, so I went to the banquet room and stole the Goldstrike. You can just see the magic clock on the background of the picture. This party was the starting point for a new cult: the cult of the magic clock! Whole bunch of people sat there at the last night just to watch the hauted clock... They're all believers, now.


Well well, this evening I had quite a lot of drinks (had to, since I know Thalya Sedai doesn't drink alcohol at all, so I'll have to sober up a bit... :/ ), and said goodbyes to Taika and Rij Sedais. The next day we - Tha Sedai and I - started our journey to Sweden! Exciting!!! I'll post more when I've got past the after-party sleep deprivation and hangover! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment